awards up to two $1,000 scholarships. This is one of the many benefits of being
a member of IAGP. Family members and employees of members are eligible for IAGP
can be used to further applicant’s formal education (college or university,
junior college, trade or technical school, or technical training workshop) and
used only for payment toward registration and fees, any books or study
materials, or for any required uniforms.
Emphasis within the
groundwater industry may have a greater impact on awarding said scholarships.
Scholarship applications are dues each year on December 18 for the upcoming school year.
- Applicant must be a relative or employee of a current IAGP member.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be accepted at a college, university. or trade or technical school (student may be full- or part-time).
- Copy of class schedule or enrollment confirmation and grade reports report (if available) must be submitted with application.
- Essay, academic record, ACT or SAT results (if appropriate), and extracurricular activities will be used by the IAGP committee to make its selection if numerous applications are received.
- Applicant must submit copies of his or her high school transcripts and any ACT or SAT results (if first-year student). Award is for one year. Applicant must reapply each year up to four years total.
- Application deadline is December 18. Only complete applications submitted by deadline will be considered. Winners will be notified within 45 days after the submission deadline. Applications must be returned to: IAGP, 4200 Conestoga Dr., Ste. 102, MBN 103, Springfield, IL 62711.
- The IAGP Scholarship and Awards Committee and Board of Directors have absolute discretion in selecting recipients of the award and in determining the amount of said award. IAGP directors may make such amendments and modifications of the rules and regulations pertaining to the selection of award recipients, the amount of each award, and the payment of awards as they, in their sole discretion, determine.